Thursday, November 27, 2008

We are surviving!

Life has been out of sorts since Aaron's brother died. We are slowly getting back into our regular routine after the funeral, out of town guests, and busy schedules. I wanted to thank everyone who offered support and love to us during this difiicult time in our lives.

There really hasn't been too many photo opts lately, but I do have a couple of cute pictures that I took of the baby. Next week she will be 6 months it's hard to believe how time flies. I have been reflecting on that subject a lot lately and I'm so grateful for time and the memories that are created because of it. Such a simple thing that we all take for granite and yet it is such a huge regret when it's no longer there.

Anyway... I'll get back to picture taking and capturing the elements of life that mean so much to me. My family!


Sorry I couldn't see when I uploaded this photo that it was blurry. Samantha is learning how to take photos and she actually took this one. I'm too lazy to change this photo. Sorry!

She loves playing the with her bows!

2 comments:

Mandee said...

Amy I'm so sorry about your brother-in-law. I had no idea anything like that was going on. Let me know if you need anything at all.

The Grant Family said...

Amy! We're coming to Utah Dec. 14-20th! We're super excited to see you guys. Let's plan a day.