Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Fun!

I love this time of year the changing of the leaves, temperatures dropping, and cute little kids dressed up in Halloween costumes. It was so fun (and stressful) to get each girl ready in their chosen costume and make-up for the year as they transformed from being my beautiful girls into a very scary vampire (Samantha), the stunning princess Snow White (Alexis), and into a cute little ladybug (Avery). However, after the 4th time of getting them all done up I was ready to call it quits. Until next year Halloween!










Our annual pumpkin carving contest! I think I took first prize for my creative take on pumpkin carving or should I say placing stickers on mine because after carving 2 kids pumpkins I was all carved out!






2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Amy, I have tried calling you a couple of times but it goes to a fax or something anyways, as you can see, I had the baby. Hopefully we can talk in the next 6 months - Ha Ha! Well I am glad to see that things are going good! Call me when you can!

Zumba Girl said...

Amy I am so glad for this blog!! I love seeing what is going on in your life!! Kepp having great birthdays. I can't believe Snow White came to your house....wow! ;)