Monday, June 15, 2009

New York!

We went to New York the end of May. Aaron's parents were finishing up their mission in Gloversville and we went to see them and also to see the big city. We started out our vacation seeing Niagra falls, we then went to Palmyra visiting the many church sites they have there, we then took a train to Manhattan and saw all the typical amazing New York sites, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire States building, Times Square, Ground Zero, Central Park, ect... We had a great time and can't wait to go back. We loved it there!

3 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Oh, that looks so much fun. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Jay's parents are stopping here next week on the way home from there mission.

Mandee said...

Hi Amy! I miss seeing your cute face every week. Your trip looks like a blast, hopefully you can settle down and enjoy the easy summer livin' now. I didn't tell you we went private, I don't have your email. Email me @ jmhip@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite. Jaimee said you called her this weekend and wished everyone luck. Thanks, we needed all the well wishing we could get!

Traci Barney said...

Wow, I'm so jealous! I would love to go to New York. It sounds like you had a lot of fun! Thanks for posting the great pictures!!