Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yes, I LOVE Dancing With the Stars!

My best friend and I went and saw Dancing With the Stars Tour it was Awesome! We had a great night. My favorite dancer JuliAnn Hough wasn't there, but I'll take her brother Derek, who comes in as a close second to my favorite. One of the hightlights of the night was when Derek came up the stairs and started greeting people in the audience, he was so close but yet I was too far away. We still had a great time the dancing, the stars, and lastly the fabulous costumes! (I want to dance just to wear the costumes they are incredible.) Thanks Amanda for taking me, I had a great time! Love ya!







1 comment:

petersonzoo said...

How cute are we!?! I had such a good time and I can't wait for the new season! Thanks for being the awesome person you are! Love ya!
me